Don’t Tell Them – Show Them! with Infographics
Infographics – Use Graphic Illustrations & Fun Charts To Get Your Point Across Quickly
Infographics aim to quickly present data or information through visual representations. With the immense amount of data presented daily for consumption online, everyone wants to read, view, and absorb everything – but that is just not possible.
Infographics present even the most complex data in a nutshell with the combination of images and text, making it possible for a user to go through the important information in a few seconds.
No one wants to spend hours sorting through details, when the same information can be obtained in minutes – and with interactive images that entertain!
Information and data in pure text form will have a reader’s attention wandering in no time. Infographics make a written piece informative, entertaining, and easily-shared, without sacrificing pertinent information – and without taking too much of a reader’s time. Studies have shown that infographics also increase comprehension and are more persuasive to readers.
Inform (and Entertain) Quickly with Infographics
- Highly-appealing to every individual’s visual nature
- Attracts (and holds) the attention of people
- Infographics have more chances of becoming viral in social networks compared to simple text posts
- Presents you as an expert in the subject
- Increases traffic as the infographic as more people hit click and share it on social networks
- Boosts SEO (search engine optimisation) due to the viral nature; Google places your website on a higher index, and you will have stronger visibility in search engines
- Brand awareness and brand recall are strengthened