We Can Help Your Business Convey the Right Image, Consistently and Professionally, through Various Advertising Mediums
Very Creative offers cost-effective creative consultancy services to small- and medium-sized businesses. We can help you define what makes your business and its products or services different from others. We will spend time with you to understand and interpret your business in simple catchy terms and use different advertising mediums to promote your business.
We are a team and network of experienced professionals who mostly work from home offices. Our overheads are low and we are able to offer our expertise at a great value.
We are very happy to meet at your business premises or in Central London. Our meeting points include Victoria Park Plaza, Hilton London Metropole (Edgware Rd.) or a local Costa if you prefer. We also welcome video conferencing and screen sharing using TeamViewer.
Whether your goal is initial brand awareness or driving up sales, we will propose tools that have been proven to work for existing clients.
How Does it Work?
- Initial telephone discussion to briefly discuss your business aims, and for you to get to know us
- A face-to-face meeting can be arranged at your premises, or in another convenient location
- A meeting at your premises will allow us to understand what makes your business tick
- Alternatively, we can have a video conference (charged per hour) if this is your preference
- We will ask questions relating to your business, your challenges, and aspirations
- These questions will deal with: your brand perception, reputation, customers, where you are at present, current marketing methods, where you want to be and much more
Once the consultation process is over, we will prepare a document which will include recommendations and a proposal including:
- Brand/logo, text copywriting, website and marketing tools (online & in print), photography & video.
- Audit on your website
- Audit on your competition
- Advise on brand perception surveys
- Recommendations for the creative look and feel of your brand along with its services
- Explore and suggest different tools for advertising/marketing
- Help with text copywriting to convey your brand in simple, unique, and accurate terms
- Advise and strategies for monitoring & tracking the success of advertising methods
How Much Does it Cost?
We keep our fees straightforward and all fees will be emailed to you for approval
- We charge for the initial consultation (per hour)
- This fee includes a written proposal sent via email
- The proposal will include services in design and marketing that we can offer your business
- This fee includes a further telephone discussion of the proposal and recommendations
- Should you be happy with our proposal, we will discuss the items that are of high priority for you and their corresponding time frames
- Our terms of business will be sent to you by email with a project initiation form
- A deposit will be required to commence the proposal
- Payment for projects will be broken down into stages