Managed Bing Ads for Boosting your Business
Bing Ads by Microsoft make it easier for you to reach your business goals through pay-per-click advertising, which is a proven strategy to: boost sales, reach the target audiences, and give you the most value for your advertising investment.
Very Creative offers a managed service for Bing Ads, which helps you connect with clients through search engine marketing (also known as “pay-per-click).
How Bing Ads Works For You
Bing Ads Working to connect you to Clients
- The process starts when people use specific keywords or search terms when they go online to look for products or services. These keywords are entered into search engines, such as Bing.
- When the keywords entered into the search engine match the ones in your ad, your advertisement will be shown above or next to the search results on Bing.
- When interested parties start to view your ad, you can configure it to direct them to your website, get in touch with you for inquiries, or go to your store directly. These actions are called “conversions”, which turns a potential client into an actual one.
Get Results with Bing Ads: Reach your Customers
What Bing Ads Can do for your Business
- Reach out to millions of Bing users. You can connect with relevant audiences, which may already be in your immediate vicinity, who are interested in what your business offers. More clicks from these interested parties can translate to a boost in sales.
- Customise the reach of your ads. You can easily set the ads to be shown to interested people within a given area – your local vicinity perhaps, or even a specific country/city. You have the power to decide whether you want to advertise locally, or internationally.
- Connect with clients on the go. More people are relying on their mobile devices to search online for the things they need or want. Bing Ads enable you to connect with clients while they are on the go, with ads that can easily be viewed on mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
- Control your advertising campaign budget. Very Creative will work with Bing to help manage your advertising campaign budget, to ensure that you are getting the most out of your investment as you achieve the desired marketing goals.
- Search advertising achieved without the complications. Existing ads such as those through Google AdWords can easily be imported into Bing Ads, making your marketing campaign that much easier to manage and keep track of.
With Bing Ads, you only pay when your ads are clicked – no click, no fees. You also have the power to set your own advertising budget according to your goals and needs.
Will Bing Ads benefit my Business?
Regardless of the type of business you have, Bing Ads offer solutions to drive traffic to your business so you can achieve your goals.
Why do I need to pay for advertising?
Bing Ads makes it possible, through the use of keywords, for you to reach out to potential clients – even those who have no previous knowledge of your business. Bing Ads removes the limitations of your business being accessible only to those who are already aware of what you’re offering.
Where can people see my ads?
Your ads will be shown on the right or on top of Bing, MSN, or Yahoo search results.
What determines the position of my ads?
With Bing Ads, you determine the amount you are willing to pay for each time your ad is clicked; this is called a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising system. Web pages only have limited spaces where ads can be shown, so these spaces are auctioned. Through Very Creative, you will bid against other advertisers who are also bidding on the same keyword, to get your ads into the space (on the webpage) that you want.